Great Benefits for Agricultural Use
PTH. For water that goes so much further.
The PTH Water Improver enables South African farmers to utilise the notoriously hard and brack local waters – which often hamper growing conditions and result in numerous side effects such as stagnation, stress and leaf-burn, or undrinkable water for animals – to achieve faster yields…greater crops…healthier produce…better grazing…healthier chickens…free-flowing irrigation equipment… scale-free elements and wet walls…better-tasting, healthier water…and much more.
Because of the unique way the PTH works – see ‘How it Works’ – the electrons added to the water preclude the bonding of oxygen atoms with other molecules. This results in ‘wetter’ water with increased penetrative qualities.
The potentially harmful effects of dissolved mineral salts such as chlorine, sodium, calcium and magnesium are thus neutralised. This increased wetting action improves soil texture: the water is more easily absorbed by the plants. Brackened soil is gradually desalinated, as salts are leeched out (see: Good News for Crop Growers).
Benefits to the Irrigation Farmer
- Crop growth can be manipulated to achieve quicker, healthier and increased yields. Because of enhanced seed germination, maturity and, it follows, the investment, can be realised sooner.
- Increased water penetration means considerable water savings – tests show up to 40%
- Leafburn on plants and trees caused by excessive salinity in the root zone virtually eliminated
- No more clogged-up irrigation equipment
- No power source required – water treated where required
Benefits to the Dairy Farmer
- Protects Milkrite and Alfa-Laval machines
- Combats scale and fouling of boilers, pipes and trough nozzles
- Equipment, strainer filters, tubes and milking cones all cleaned at no extra cost
- PTH is unbreakable, requires no power source and is vitually mainenance-free
- At least halves the costs of soaps, chemicals and acids
- Increases dairy productivity
- Improves drinkability of trough water.
The following results were reported by Mr Danie le Roux, a leading Dairy farmer in the Bultfontein District.
- The element in the Alfa Laval machine is being kept 100% clean
by the PTH
- The strainer filter is also kept clean.
- I have halved the usual expenses on soaps, acids and chemicals.
- Even the tubes and milking cones are cleaner!
Benefits to stock farmers/poultry farmers
- Combats scale and fouling of boilers, pipes and trough nozzles; cups, bells and drippers
- Improves drinkability of trough water and in chicken coops
- Reduces and prevents scale and algae on cooling pads/wet walls, thus eliminating need for cleaning chemicals
- Prevents leaks, wetness, flooding in coops and thus spreading of disease.
“We found that the PTH saves us money that would have been otherwise spent on maintenance, materials and lost man-hours due to breakdowns normally caused by bad quality water. I can recommend the PTH as a quality product to all users of borehole water.” Neil Taylor, Malan Chicks, Gauteng
The PTH Water Conditioner is highly recommended for golf courses, nurseries and gardens.
- “In the Beaufort West environs, borehole waters all have the same problem – BRACKISHNESS! In my case, my garden literally died from the brack water and I was on the point of writing it off, until I installed the PTH out of sheer desperation. The results were astonishing. The plants are flourishing …my garden has been saved.” Piet Pretorius